11 aug. 2012

Scene makeup ? Yeah, sure ;)

Oh, yeaa`` ! Here you are, at one of my tuts`` ;) ! And, yesterday I've been telling you about scene, in definition, more about hair, anyways . Today I'm telling you about scene makeup ! So let's get started :D
As I told you, but in a shorter way, everything is based on black eyeliner&eyeshadow . But it's not only this :p

  • First, add some black eyeshadow in the outer corner of your eyes
  • Apply a dark color in the inner corner of your eye, but not black . A purple will be awesome, but a dark, not ver dark purple :)
  • Fill in the "remaining eye part" :)) with some black eyeshadow
  • Upper than it , add some white eyeshadow .
  • Mix `em, but just go with the black eyeshadow upper, not down with the white one !
  • Finnaly, add a thin line of eyeliner, witha little tail . if you wish to, your can also add 3 little dots under it ;))
You are DONE :x !
Again, I don't own the pic :p It's just something from the internet that is very similar to what I explained here ! Enjoy ! If you tried it, let me know how it looked like/if you liked it !

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu